The 'Inntinn Indigo Duo' from the collection 'Inntinn Pure Living', is a set of 2 table planter pots of volume 330 ML, handmade & hand glazed in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans, ideal to be used in the living room, garden, balcony, bedroom or offices for planting your favourite plants. The set comes in a cuboidal shape with a drainage hole present in each planter and is hand-painted with beautiful indigo blue colour on a base of white while depicting beautiful inverted Chevron pattern and comes in a glossy finish.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by a seamsless zig-zag geometric pattern known as the Chevron pattern.
- The chevron is an inverted-V pattern, with each side meeting at one point without interruption.
- The planter pots are hand-painted with the contrasting shade of indigo blue on a white base.
- Each planter pot comes in a cuboidal shape.
- Ideal for planting your favourite plants.
- Ideal to be used in the living room, garden, balcony, bedroom or offices.
- Each planter pot comes with a drainage hole at the bottom.
- Comes with 2 Planter Pots.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted Depicting a Unique Inverted Chevron Pattern with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in Indigo Blue & White colour.
- Comes in 3.7" (L), 3.7" (W), 3.2" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each planter pot is 330 ML.
- The weight of each planter pot is 330 grams.