The 'Inntinn Indigo Duo' from the collection 'Inntinn Pure Living', is a set of 2 table planter pots of volume 330 ML, handmade & hand glazed in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans, ideal to be used in the living room, garden, balcony, bedroom or offices for planting your favourite plants. The set comes in a cuboidal shape with a drainage hole present in each planter and is hand-painted with beautiful indigo blue colour on a base of white while depicting beautiful inverted Chevron pattern and comes in a glossy finish.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by a seamsless zig-zag geometric pattern known as the Chevron pattern.
- The chevron is an inverted-V pattern, with each side meeting at one point without interruption.
- The planter pots are hand-painted with the contrasting shade of indigo blue on a white base.
- Each planter pot comes in a cuboidal shape.
- Ideal for planting your favourite plants.
- Ideal to be used in the living room, garden, balcony, bedroom or offices.
- Each planter pot comes with a drainage hole at the bottom.
- Comes with 2 Planter Pots.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted Depicting a Unique Inverted Chevron Pattern with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in Indigo Blue & White colour.
- Comes in 3.7" (L), 3.7" (W), 3.2" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each planter pot is 330 ML.
- The weight of each planter pot is 330 grams.
We do not repot the plants before sending, hence our plants are in the same pot you will be getting for a fairly long time and all our plants are well grounded and healthy with required nutrients in the soil, we take special care for packing so that plant is not damaged while it is en-route to you